Vampire Diaries RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Vampire Diaries RP

This is a site dedicated to Vampire Diaries role playing. Roleplay as your favorite characters or make up your own!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

The Forbes' house

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Caroline Forbes

Caroline Forbes

The Forbes' house Empty
PostSubject: The Forbes' house   The Forbes' house Icon_minitimeMon Jun 03, 2013 6:08 pm

Home of the Forbes family
Back to top Go down
Caroline Forbes

Caroline Forbes

The Forbes' house Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Forbes' house   The Forbes' house Icon_minitimeTue Jun 04, 2013 12:24 pm

Caroline's eyes flickered open. She blinked a couple of times, allowing her eyes to adjust to the sunlight shining dimly through the curtains. She threw her legs over the side of the bed before standing up. She forced the curtains open, then made her way to her wardrobe. She spent 20 minutes or so preforming her usual morning routine.
Half an hour later, she walked down the stairs wearing a purple t-shirt and dark blue skin tight jeans. Her hair was neatly curled into golden locks, her makeup natural. She wondered into the kitchen.
Back to top Go down
Klaus Mikaelson

Klaus Mikaelson

The Forbes' house Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Forbes' house   The Forbes' house Icon_minitimeTue Jun 04, 2013 12:31 pm

Klaus hadn't hurt the mother of the teenaged girl roaming about in the kitchen. He had simply compelled her to allow him entrance, then dropped her off in the living room, where she rested with a flickering TV. Upon hearing a new set of feet tapping against the hard ground, Klaus whirled around, propelling himself into the kitchen. "Sorry, I didn't realise anyone was home besides the officer. She didn't mention a daughter." He smirked, extending his hand out towards the blonde.
Back to top Go down
Caroline Forbes

Caroline Forbes

The Forbes' house Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Forbes' house   The Forbes' house Icon_minitimeTue Jun 04, 2013 12:39 pm

Caroline jumped as the man appeared from behind the wall leading into the living room. She quickly recomposed herself, running one hand through her hair and holding the other out for him. Whilst shaking his hand, she found herself blushing. Her heart beat quickly. "Well, there is. Can I help you?" She said quickly, looking away from him as she tried to remain her confident, cocky self.
Back to top Go down
Klaus Mikaelson

Klaus Mikaelson

The Forbes' house Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Forbes' house   The Forbes' house Icon_minitimeTue Jun 04, 2013 12:45 pm

"Not at all. I was just visiting. New in town, not many ties to the social aspects." Klaus released her hand, his eyes skimming over the kitchen with little concern. In fact, his mind was going a mile a minute. Locked onto the Barbie before him. Blonde, tall, cute. He rolled his eyes involuntarily, glancing back at her in a split second. "Don't worry, I'm not a serial killer or anything of the sort." He added nonchalantly, a smile appearing for just a small moment before fading.
Back to top Go down
Caroline Forbes

Caroline Forbes

The Forbes' house Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Forbes' house   The Forbes' house Icon_minitimeTue Jun 04, 2013 1:05 pm

Caroline examined the man in front of her, her hand dropping to her side. He was well dressed and handsome. He didn't look like the type to be a psychopathic killer. And with that her mind was made up; he was safe. It's not like anything as bad as that had ever happened in Mystic Falls. It was the type of town that attracted the good ones, not the bad. She gave him a quick smile, raising her eyebrows at him. "Yeah, we don't get many of them in Mystic Falls!" She chuckled silently. "And you chose my mother to befriend? You really are new here!" She flicked her hair over her shoulder.
Back to top Go down
Klaus Mikaelson

Klaus Mikaelson

The Forbes' house Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Forbes' house   The Forbes' house Icon_minitimeTue Jun 04, 2013 9:30 pm

Klaus chuckled, "yes. Well, your mother seems to be the only one willing to step through my threshold. Large, dark house. There seems to be some idea going around that I'm not that much of a safe person. Or so that mayor of yours continues to say." He shrugged, plopping down onto the seat he had slid out from the table, crossing his legs as he smiled. "And you, Miss Forbes, seem to be the second person in this town to greet me with a smile."
Back to top Go down
Caroline Forbes

Caroline Forbes

The Forbes' house Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Forbes' house   The Forbes' house Icon_minitimeWed Jun 05, 2013 11:23 am

Caroline gave him a warm smile, following him over to the table. "They'll get over it, don't worry!" She said chirpily, then tilted her head to the side slightly, allowing her hair to fall over her shoulder. "Please, can me Caroline." She said, gazing up at him through her eyelashes, the smile remaining heavily plastered on her face.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

The Forbes' house Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Forbes' house   The Forbes' house Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Forbes' house
Page 1 of 1